The Swiss Partner Townhalls are a monthly series of communications between Microsoft Partners and the Microsoft Partner organization. All our Swiss partners are welcome to join the conversation. Unless stated otherwise, they will take place on the last Thursday of each month from 9h30 to 10h30 (local Swiss time) via Teams Live Event. The Townhalls will address relevant and current topics of Microsoft’s partner ecosystem, as well as dive into solution and procedural topics of interest (i.e. incentives, support tools, co-selling) to ensure the best possible collaboration between Microsoft and its Swiss partners.
- Update on Ignite and Business Highlights - Andrew Reid
- Updates on Incentives and Co-op Marketing Funds for Partners - Lara Bems
- Microsoft Partner Enablement Roadmap - Melissa Cummings
- Microsoft Surface Fall Lunch - Daniel Danuser
- Latest PR and Communications Update from Microsoft - Michael Isaac
- Closing: Q&A, Next Steps, Upcoming Highlights - Ralph Wirth